Modern Slavery Act
Fruit 4 limited is committed to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking in all of our business operations, as well as those of our supply chains. We believe that modern slavery is a gross violation of human rights and as such is completely unacceptable.
Our Modern Slavery Act Policy outlines our commitment to:
- Implementing due diligence processes for assessing the risk of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chains.
- Providing training to our employees and suppliers on modern slavery and how to identify and report signs of it.
- Ensuring our recruitment processes are transparent, fair and free from exploitation.
- Conducting regular reviews of our suppliers and partners to ensure they comply with our standards for ethical treatment of workers.
- Encouraging and supporting any individual who comes forward with concerns about modern slavery in connection with our business or supply chains.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, including the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Our due diligence processes include:
- Identifying and assessing potential risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chains.
- Engaging with our suppliers and partners to seek greater transparency on their own labor practices and commitments to prevent modern slavery.
- Evaluating supplier policies and procedures to ensure they are aligned with our own values and commitments.
- Providing training and resources to our employees, contractors and suppliers to help identify potential risks and signs of modern slavery.
We believe that we have a responsibility to champion ethical behavior and promote the highest standards of business conduct. In the event that we identify any concerns relating to potential modern slavery within our business or supply chains, we will take immediate steps to address them and work to rectify any issues.
This policy applies to all employees and persons under our control. We expect everyone to be committed to the principles outlined within this policy and to report any concerns or issues that may arise in connection with potential modern slavery within our business or supply chains.
We will review this policy periodically and update it as required to ensure that it remains effective and relevant.